Research has proven that this generation of students respond to a technology based approach. Our classrooms are all equipped with SMARTBOARDs which are designed to provide our amazing staff with another method to reinforce lessons and to engage the learning process.
- DHR Licensed
- Subsidized Childcare Accepted
- Breakfast, lunch and snack served daily
- SMART Board: Computer-Based Instruction
- Children ages 5 weeks to 12 years old
- Monday-Friday from 6:50 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 10% Sibling Discount
- College Student Discount Available
Our teachers will develop the entire child; mind and body.
- Cognitive Development: Estimates sizes, classifies objects, comprehends number represents quantity, creates and builds, and makes predictions
- Communicative Development: Writes name, describes simple tasks, uses past tense, uses complete sentences, and recognizes printed name
- Physical Development: Crawls through small crawl spaces and tunnel type spaces, writes names, covers mouth while coughing, catches balls, and washes hands
- Social Skill Development: Expresses empathy through emotions, expresses feelings, and negotiates with peers
Our early preschool language arts curriculum is a comprehensive and integrated bilingual early learning program designed to ensure success for today’s three and four year old learners through the latest research and interactive learning philosophies. Teachers can pick and choose activities depending on individual child interest. This curriculum provides the correct tools for success with large and small group activities.
Math Expressions combines elements of standards-based instruction with the best traditional approaches. Through drawings and real-world examples, our curriculum and our amazing instructors will assist your children make sense of mathematics. Math Expressions is proven to be effective in raising student achievement. OIC will help place your students on the path to becoming lifelong learners.